- That testing methods accredited to ISO 17025 (an international analytical testing standard)
- That accredited methods are used for all of the relevant formulations (liquids, powders, tablets, capsules, bars, etc.)
- That testing is performed by a credible WADA-experienced laboratory (with proven capability)
- A thorough audit of the manufacturing and supply chain quality systems to ensure the products are manufactured to strict GMP standards.
- That the programme is committed to education and training
- That the programme is committed to underpinning research in supplements and sport
What are the important things to look for within a testing and certification programme?
Submitted by admin on Fri, 2015-05-29 05:12